Friday, January 27, 2012

But glad is friday


      



                        


            Hello!
quick post.  Hubby & I enjoying this friday night relaxing after a long week working. My daughter went to spend her grandma. Thanks to mom who taking care of her tonight.  At least, I can spend myself in bath tub for 30 min and get sleep more. It's really my worse day at work. I smash my pointer finger to the lecture door and my legs hurt so bad.
            
                

www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, there! it must be so nice to be able to spend the weekend, just the two of you. looks like a nice relaxing bath! love your toes. :) hope your little girl is having fun with grandma!
xoxo
jasmine

Unknown said...

Thank you Jasmine. My feet & finger so sad today :-) lol.. happy weekend to you and your family...

Zaya said...

I love taking baths!! I try to take one at least twice a month... it is so relaxing!

Zaya said...

I LOVE taking baths. I try to take at least two every month. It is so relaxing!

Zaya said...

I LOVE taking baths! I try to take at least two every month. It is so relaxing! Have a great weekend!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good for you! Friday nights are made for relaxin'.

We cuddled up to a movie. It was pretty relaxing too.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Harija said...

A perfect way to relax and great post!
@MyLyfeMyStory

My Lyfe ; My Story


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...