Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Depot eyeshadows and blush into a clutch wallet

    



              

            Hi Dear! I like to shared what I'll been doing since last year. Depot eye-shadow and blush into a clutch wallet. isn't easy and isn't hard but Just take time to finish it and patiently to transferring. As you noticed, eye-shadow & blush some are broke. Mistake, did I? well, it was truly fun for me to doing depot a make up in one place. so no more hassle everywhere.
            I recommend to use inexpensive make up if you doing depot or you gonna regret if broken and isn't advisable to carry it anywhere in trip, isn't safe. it might broke inside purse and cause of mess.
            I keep it all the time in the house. still useful....
          
            

8 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

This is an excellent idea! I have so many singles that I don't know what to do with.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown said...

Hi Girlie, I am get tired looking them in drawer. I think it so many mess, haha. my only favorite is wet 'n wild & Maybelline. luckily I saw it someone in you-tube video how to depot make up and thats what I got from idea.. do it for fun :-) I'm sure you will enjoy ...Tc Arceli

Dana Yoshimizu said...

oh that's a awesome idea!!
So much cuter than a makeup palette too! ;D


<3,
Dana

Phoebe Limanta said...

That is such a great idea! Thanks for letting us know :)

Unknown said...

@ Dana..I put together all my cheap make up in one place because I hate a mess in my closet and easy for me now to find if I need them....Thank you u'll have a good eve..Tc :-)

Vida said...

What a great idea! They look so cute and organized =)

lisa said...

This is such a good idea, that I've been meaning to do but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Great blog! :D xx

Rae said...

I was gonna do this but I can't find my old clutch wallet, that's why I depot it to a CD case, I think I will switch to a clutch if I get one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...