Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mt. Magazines Arkansas State Park


               Mt. Magazines, the highest point in Arkansas state park.  My husband family decide to do a little trip to go up mountain today. it is our 2nd trip and I love both visiting up there because the view is so wonderful. 


Here some photo that I taken from today. If you drive up there, you can see few Rivers. it is actually look during winter season.






Unbelievable, my first time seeing armadillo animal in my life. he is so cute :-)
                                 No leaves on this tree. they are looked resting and Gray.
Mini Corn dog, french fries with ketchup lunch for my little girl.
                                              My lunch was so delicious. fried shrimp and french fries

Have you experience trip up to Mt? 

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Gorgeous view dear. Doesn't your problems just all go away being in the mountains? Hope you have more of these fantastic trips.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown said...

Hi Girlie, actually nice sunny today. the road are perfect for trip. Arkansas is lot of mountain view....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...