Friday, January 6, 2012

Face SPA & V-neck black shirt


       My husband dropped me off to tj maxx store. today, while he shopping for school supply and I also went in to Tj  Maxx for only window shopping ( that was I said) but got tempted looking around because such a good stuff in there.  So two items to bring home ( Face SPA & Black shirt).

                 Face SPA-   Lavender & Chamomile
                          When I step in the house, I run directly to try this product and I loving this smell so good.  but the direction say, Use it weekly for dry skin and more often for oily..It means I have to use weekly for my dry skin, loll... I feel my face so fresh and soft after using masque. In additional I put a night cream every night for over not drying.
            Black V-neck shirt-  I have on a large size.  Feel look so comfy... sure it is fit well  w/ pink delias pant.




4 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Adorable shirt. Adorable pose too. TJ Maxx is a wonderful place.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Harija said...

cute photos & Happy New Year 2012!

Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

@MyLyfeMyStory

My Lyfe ; My Story

Unknown said...

@ girlie, I wish to have a big tj maxxx but in my place isn't to big.. one of my favorite too.. hope you enjoy your weekend.. thank you so much for comment.you make me happy...

@ Harija, thank you for liking my blog.. I already follow you..hope talk to you later... Take care

Beauty Balm said...

nice top! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...