Wednesday, January 11, 2012

empties

University student back to school. I will start doing busy at work since they get back tomorrow after a long holiday.  I come home with headache today. this weather, to much changes and my body still hardly adjusting. grrr not fan of winter. anyhow I found, some product that I interesting to purchase  again. behind this empty product, I learn two reason,  continue or discontinue if you not satisfied the product.  I haven't pick up a good product yet, And thinking to get starting. 










6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I need to try the Garnier roll on.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

RochellekeCloset said...

Hi I just saw your blog and I like it ;-) Im also Filipina you can visit my blog when you have time. I will follow you ;-)


xx

Bossy Chic Vintage said...

They sound like great products!

Come check out my vintage/thrift store. Everything is under 6 dollars =)
SHOP BOSSY CHIC VINTAGE

michelle_ said...

Thanks for stoppging by ! Great post here !

www.glistersandblisters.com

Beauty Balm said...

Great empties! how was the Estee Lauder Eye Make up remover, would you recommend x

Unknown said...

Hi beauty, Estee Lauder eye make up remover is work pretty good. but only i complain about it is soapy. I am not guarantee recommend it. maybe bcoz to soap to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...