Wednesday, January 25, 2012

100 days of School

 Hi!  Were both cropping her hat for 100 days of school.   I am very proud to my little bug( kindergarten) She doing well and love to go school everyday. anyhow, the hat isn't look perfect but for me, it such a meaningful because that's totally her idea to put a 100 tiny star plus underneath she was written 1-100 numbers. So Funny, She was counting several time to make sure the tiny star, only 100 pieces in there.
                  




www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Super crafty project. What a little cutie.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Eugenia said...

aww too cute!

lhantse said...

awww that is so cute. makes my heart melt. although she looks very indifferent lol

noone said...

haha these pictures are SO cute!!

Unknown said...

Thank you all :-)

Joanne said...

Aww that's nice!

By the way, I tagged you in a random facts post. :)
http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged-random-facts-and-questions.html

Anonymous said...

So cute!I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like! I love your style, compliment is very special and inspirational! if you golook at my blog there is also a Dior giveaway: http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/01/dior-giveaway.html

Dana Yoshimizu said...

how cute,
that is just so adorable!!

I'm glad to hear that she's enjoying kindergarten :)


<3,
Dana

StephsBeauty&Things said...

Aww this is so sweet, and your daughter is very clever and creative to think of putting 100 stars on. Great post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...