Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sushi

         Hello Dear :-)  Here's My Simple Homemade Sushi.  This is one the best snack I ever had in my life, lol.  I can eat eat sushi in my entire weekend because is so good.  Husband and  I went several time at Japanese restaurant in our town.  Every time, We going there I order the same Sushi called " California Roll". They had so many kind of sushi there but this is more I interested to eat Since I try these food. Now, I have no doubt to make my own sushi at home. actually, It is my 2nd time to make sushi. My first experience was failed and for short, I don't know why because this time, I eat sushi like a pig. 
Happy hump Day Everyone 

12 comments:

safire said...

Your sushi is very pretty and professional looking! I love sushi!

Amor said...

Looks yummy! You always make me hungry with all of your food-ish post! Lol! :) Xoxo

-Amor

Sassi said...

yummie!
X

anney said...

I love california rolls too lalo na pag may mango!

Oreleona said...

the sushi looks soo delicious!!

Maureen said...

Hmmmm sushii ♥!
I freaking love it ♥ !
xo
Maureen

Loretta said...

oh gosh, I looove sushi!x

http://vintagewalls.blogspot.ca/

momto8 said...

oh soo yummy!!! My Japanese sister in law is teaching me how to make this when we vacation this summer...hope it looks as good as yours!
thanks for your thoughts today.
happy Friday!!!

Izzy said...

your post is making me hungry! California roll is one of my favourite types as well, and I think you did a great job making them! :D

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Apple Borbon said...

not a fan of sushi. they look good though. :)

Missus Cee said...

sushi overload! yum.

following you. see you at

http://www.hahpiness.blogspot.com

Michelle Marie said...

I love sushi!! I have it at least once a week. Yours looks really good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...