Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Louisiana

Nyx  Round lipstick in Louisiana
        is a velvet-textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich color, smoothing and moisturizing your lips with each application. It is perfect to wear for me when were at Louisiana. I am fan of lipstick that brightens up my brown complexion.





 Blushing Nude from revlon-  I just in love a natural color, pigmented soft. Are you a fan of super Lustrous lipstick?



From trip in Louisiana State during New Year
          Were visit there many-times: My husband friend and family are mostly from Louisiana  but this trip we'd stay of one of my husband close friend. I wasn't surprise that everybody there is his friend. they are all both art artist.
          Did you see Puppies and cat in my photo? it was nice having them w/us. my daughter had a good time w/ awesome playmate. I got two scratch in my hand from cat but he didn't mean it for sure. he was playing my daughter unicorn pillow pet.  accidentally I was holding it....







Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...