Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Louisiana

Nyx  Round lipstick in Louisiana
        is a velvet-textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich color, smoothing and moisturizing your lips with each application. It is perfect to wear for me when were at Louisiana. I am fan of lipstick that brightens up my brown complexion.





 Blushing Nude from revlon-  I just in love a natural color, pigmented soft. Are you a fan of super Lustrous lipstick?



From trip in Louisiana State during New Year
          Were visit there many-times: My husband friend and family are mostly from Louisiana  but this trip we'd stay of one of my husband close friend. I wasn't surprise that everybody there is his friend. they are all both art artist.
          Did you see Puppies and cat in my photo? it was nice having them w/us. my daughter had a good time w/ awesome playmate. I got two scratch in my hand from cat but he didn't mean it for sure. he was playing my daughter unicorn pillow pet.  accidentally I was holding it....







7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Adorable pictures -- I love the one her playing with the kitty butt!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

They do look rich and creamy. Nice colors too.

Looks like a good time in Louisianan.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Angela said...

I usually don't use lipstick. It does look creamy however. : ) Happy new year.

Vale ♥ said...

Very nice colors, especially the first one, lovely pics ! :-)
Come and check my romwe giveaway, you might like it ! Kisses


Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

veronika said...

this looks lovely :)
Veronika

www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

DonnaHsueh said...

Blushing Nude looks GORGEOUS! Definitely going to pick that up next time! :D And your kids are absolutely adorable!

Mrs. Julius said...

Hi Arceli,

Thanks for following! Your daughter is so cute. I'm following you back now. :)

Yean

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...