Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tagged: Random Facts and Question




      Hello Everyone, I am extremely happy when receiving tagged: Random Facts and Question from  HappyBunnie- Thank you very much for tagging me. I do enjoying to answer any question  and tagging back to all bloggers are who usually comment and good :-)

The Rules:
1. Post these rules


2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’! You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


The Random Fact:
1. I was born in Philippines Island and eldest child
2. I have brother who manage his new bakery business
3. I enjoy spending time with my husband and my daughter
4. My daughter will be turn 6 years old on Feb and only my Strength
5. I have best mother-in-law
6. My co-worker laugh about me because  I have English w/ funny accent.
7  I love rice and Asian food. A lot
8. I can't fall sleep with someone in the same bed, who same kicking legs
9. I know nothing about fashion and make up
10. I love to take bubble bath
11.I enjoy blogging so much even I don't have much friend but doesn't mean that I am not a friendly.

Questions from happybunnie:
1. Favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Current favorite song?
3. Ideal date?
4. Where would be your ideal holiday getaway place?
5.  Favorite lipstick?
6. What camera do you own?
7. What is your favorite perfume/fragrance?
8. Heels or Flats?
9. What makeup product do you hoard or buy more often than others?
10. What makes you happy whenever you're sad?
11. What's your favorite jewelry piece?

My answer from Question:
1. I am ice cream lovers and My favorite ice cream is vanilla,chocolate w/ almonds.
2. Love you like A love song by Selena Gomez.
3. My Ideal date w/hubby has to be in a nice and fancy place, Maybe Japanese's restaurant, a sweet wine, movie, flowers, gift... anything special
4.  Were  haven't planning yet Since many work but I want to go visit some state, like New York, Washington state, maybe someday if can save enough for family holiday getaway.
5. Any brands as long, nude and likely color of my skin
6. Kodak EasyShare  C913- My four years old digital camera
7. DKNY, Light Blue Dolce Gabbana
8.  heels
9. Eye Concealer, Lip gloss, Liquid foundation
10. I like to go window shopping that's help myself better.
11. birthstone set: ring & earring and Wedding Ring

My question for those who are tagged:
1. Do you Speak any other Languages?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. How often do you wear make up?
4 what is your most favorite things to do?
5. what time do you go to bed, get up in the morning?
6. Would you Rather live at the beach or In the Mountain, why?
7. Do you have more "online" girl friends or real life friend?
8. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expenses or mess, what would you do?
9.  what do you think about the most?
10. what do you do most when you are bored?
11. what Inspired you?
I'm Tagging the following:


www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

7 comments:

lhantse said...

Hello dear, so sweet of you to tag me. Am flattered. Thank you so much. I wish you success with your life and your blog.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Hi Thanks for tagging me.

Yum! I'm an ice-cream lover too. Wow! does your brother give you free cake :O) ?

www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown said...

I can't thank you'll enough for my being inspiration as a friend bloggers. with all my heart thanks a bunch...:-)

Carlotta said...

OMG I am also ice cream lover! I love Ben&Jerry cookies nomnomnooommm (L)

Good answers dear! xxx

Carlotta said...

I am also ice creamm lover!! Specially Cookies of B&J *__*
nomnomnomnomnooommm <3
I also loveee asian food!!! is one of my favourites
Good answers dear!!

RochellekeCloset said...

Hi Thanks for the message and nice of you to tag me, I will for sure post this in my blog next week. thank you

kisses

Joanne said...

Thanks for doing the tag dear! :) Love reading your answers! Hit me up when you go to New York. I would love to say hi! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...