Saturday, January 21, 2012

letters from my lovely mother

             Here's another collection.  every time, I receive letter from my family back home. I totally can't explain how I am so happy.  all I do lately, collecting and saving messages and Photos because of them my life so more inspired  when you think that there's your family out there waiting for you to come home. My mother, only one often who send messages to me either via air mail or online mail but she don't like a new styles because difficulties being typing a small letter in keyboards. I am patiently waiting her own hand writing even it takes a few months on the air but worth it when I got any messages.

                           what the most things inspire you lately?




















2 comments:

Preity Lama Tamang said...

im totally obsessed with ur blog!! ur daughter is so effin adorable and the way you write is so personal and so real..
xoxo

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Awwww. So nice of your family. I miss mine like crazy too. And when you have a kid, you miss your family the most.
www.thegirlieblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...