Friday, June 8, 2012

Love to Do

Hi Dear :-) 

           Something new that I love to experiment. These my First time baking ever. cupcakes, meat pie, cake pop and Pan de sal Bread.  


First cupcakes that I made and feel happy when you get it perfectly.   A Chocolate cup cake with a Peanut butter cream frosting is really delicious.  Hubby describe my cupcakes,looks like a volcano and Chocolate hills.


Oh my, I put to much decorate. isn't easy at all to control for the first timer, like me.  More Practice later soon and also really fun


My Meat Pie turn pretty good but only issue is hubby said, my dough is hard and to sweet. he is not fun of sweet, lol.  going to redo my dough again.



     This is the best way to create. so funtastic that I ever seen my daughter decorate and did a good Job.



Pan de sal-  (A salt Bread). I don't know if you heard this kind of bread but I do, Since when I kid it is my all time favorite. First think in the morning is hot coco or milk with pan de sal.  the only don't have with my pandesal is bread crumbs and special materials to slice, is really look different because, I made it in one minutes think and don't have a good materials around with me. Anyway, I am  shamed to show this to my family but I didn't regret it because this is my first time to made by myself.




14 comments:

joanne said...

Hi there my lovely, thanks for dropping by my blog! Yours is also wonderful.. :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Wow. these are fantastic.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

fabulouspetite said...

these looks yummy ..... My parents live in Cavite. Where do you live here? I live in GA.

HEIDI said...

wow! every thing looks so good!!! love meat pies and pandesal...actually everything you made!

xx heidi
life full of loves

HEIDI said...

love everything you've made here esp the pan de sal and meat pie!!! you did a lot for a first time!!! where did you get your recipes? have a wonderful weekend!

xx heidi
life full of loves

Anonymous said...

They are look so yummy and delicious! Yay! Baking is so much harder than cooking! I'm sure they taste good as they look!

Xx,
klee

Kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Apple Borbon said...

congrats on your new accomplishment. :')

RochellekeCloset said...

I love pandesal with sardines or corned beef Yum!

Unknown said...

Hi Joanne :-) Thanks for comment. do you speak visaya? I am happy to meet you here :-) Tc

Unknown said...

@ GirlieBlogger@Beautyfashion blog seattle- Thank you. I am keep practicing to bake since my family and most relative are working bakery. I'm just starting....


@ Fabulous Petite- speak tagalog :-) I have a friend who move live in cavite, her husband family name is Romano. I am at Arkansas about four years and half now.

Diana said...

WOW everything looks amazing and yummy! I'm so jealous you can bake all of these things. I miss Filipino food :( Ship some to me hehe ;)

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

joanne said...

Hey! visiting your blog again.. di ko marunong ng bisaya, tagalog lang! :)

seny said...

aww, you did good sissy..hope you are having a good weekend!

Missus Cee said...

ang galing! way to go mommy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...