Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sweet Note

Hi Dear! I am addicted blogging now. last night, I give a try to customize of my blog design since was a little bored. Anyway, here's the new look but, oh boy Im not good on it, Im not good artist either. hahaha It's get more complicated the way it change, also way to adjust of styles. Here's letter from my husband to my daughter. First things in the morning is to read a note from Daddy. It says Ej, clean your bedroom before you play on the kindle. You can do it by yourself. You are a big girl. Love Daddy..

9 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Surely take your time with blogging layouts and such. I often times derive elements from other blog templates to make my own. I even have sufficient artistic knowledge to stylize my own material. I do like what you have set up here. Great job!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Dear!

Thank you so much. I found a lot that there so many kind of design or graphic online. I think I contented enough what I done... isn't pretty but, it's okey.... as long this blog is free... Have a good sunday :-)

sm said...

yes its difficult to customize but its good to try it
template is looking good

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Awwwww really sweet note indeed. Neat blog design. I like it.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Anonymous said...

Greetings from a kababayan! =)
This post of yours is sweetness overload! Your daughters a cutie! =)

Frikken Duckie said...

Designing a blog is hard work! I started learning how to do basic design when I was in high school and I'm still learning and changing my blog!

♥ Duckie.

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i like the new look, much better than the previous one!!

It’s a GIRL Thing

ZaiZai said...

sweet :) okay naman ang layout, more practice pa siguro in case gusto mo pa baguhin :)

Unknown said...

Love the note part, thought it was very sweet and cute, keep writing, feel free to visit my blog and suggest designs too, am rubbish at it...

Have a nice Christmas , .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...