Friday, January 20, 2012

522A wet 'n wild

I personally love this color for winter 522A a dark wine.  actually these  my 5th wet n' wild lipstick  and I never have trouble  about over drying  lips  but it is incredibly pigmented, moisturizing and the formula is great for the price.  I loving it's such a pretty color on my lip. 

 
           The true shade  isn't show up  because I applied only two swipe. the first picture is w/light flush and the 2nd is no light flush from camera.  this is wearable lipstick for me..


         hOW about you, do you have any wet 'n wild favorite lipstick color? Have a good weekend :-) x0x0x0x0











     



                                



                           






         






























5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Deep and sultry. I like the color on you.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown said...

thank you girlie, i like it too..

The Afternoon Tea said...

Hi If you like Chanel, do not miss Chanel SS2012. Visit my blog
Frances www.theafternoontea.it

Eugenia said...

That is a very pretty color!

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

I used to love Wet N Wild lipsticks when I still lived in the US. They're so good and so cheap!

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...