Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our weekend Trip

        My husband and My mother(in-law) love football games in weekend. Fun also to went up there and stay with her over night. both of them is fan of LSU and Saints foot ball games.  every-time were visiting My mother (in-law) you'll never get hungry she cooked a lot of food for us

One of her favorite breakfast. mini pancake, chocolate milk.  
   I am lover to ate breakfast  because my energy get from there.  if you working person, first think to have a food in your stomach. don't start work empty, some reason: my routine everyday is eat better in breakfast.

   This is my lunch: I already like to eat salad w/ asian sesame salad dressing: shrimp creole, rice and meat pie.  Sweet tea for drink
   Have you been in TREE DOLLAR store? everything in there is 1$. I am not so sure if that's true but sometimes, I liked to go shopping few things of school supply for my daugther.  I got also elf natural eyelashes, never try this in my life to put extra lashes but I am curious to do it so soon sometimes...


2 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Such a fun weekend. That little girl of yours is just so pretty. Yum! Mini pancakes.

Anonymous said...

Is that your little girl?? She's so adorable! The mini pancakes look so delicious... so does the bacon. Mmmm.

www.bunniebar.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...