|Poster design by The Arterie|
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Myself :-) My outfit yesterday to went a conway for visit that place. Just do enjoying our saturday, shopping and eat good food in restaurant. Sometimes, nice to get out from house....
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Hello Everyone, I am extremely happy when receiving tagged: Random Facts and Question from HappyBunnie- Thank you very much for tagging me. I do enjoying to answer any question and tagging back to all bloggers are who usually comment and good :-)
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’! You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
The Random Fact:
1. I was born in Philippines Island and eldest child
2. I have brother who manage his new bakery business
3. I enjoy spending time with my husband and my daughter
4. My daughter will be turn 6 years old on Feb and only my Strength
5. I have best mother-in-law
6. My co-worker laugh about me because I have English w/ funny accent.
7 I love rice and Asian food. A lot
8. I can't fall sleep with someone in the same bed, who same kicking legs
9. I know nothing about fashion and make up
10. I love to take bubble bath
11.I enjoy blogging so much even I don't have much friend but doesn't mean that I am not a friendly.
Questions from happybunnie:
1. Favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Current favorite song?
3. Ideal date?
4. Where would be your ideal holiday getaway place?
5. Favorite lipstick?
6. What camera do you own?
7. What is your favorite perfume/fragrance?
8. Heels or Flats?
9. What makeup product do you hoard or buy more often than others?
10. What makes you happy whenever you're sad?
11. What's your favorite jewelry piece?
My answer from Question:
1. I am ice cream lovers and My favorite ice cream is vanilla,chocolate w/ almonds.
2. Love you like A love song by Selena Gomez.
3. My Ideal date w/hubby has to be in a nice and fancy place, Maybe Japanese's restaurant, a sweet wine, movie, flowers, gift... anything special
4. Were haven't planning yet Since many work but I want to go visit some state, like New York, Washington state, maybe someday if can save enough for family holiday getaway.
5. Any brands as long, nude and likely color of my skin
6. Kodak EasyShare C913- My four years old digital camera
7. DKNY, Light Blue Dolce Gabbana
9. Eye Concealer, Lip gloss, Liquid foundation
10. I like to go window shopping that's help myself better.
11. birthstone set: ring & earring and Wedding Ring
My question for those who are tagged:
1. Do you Speak any other Languages?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. How often do you wear make up?
4 what is your most favorite things to do?
5. what time do you go to bed, get up in the morning?
6. Would you Rather live at the beach or In the Mountain, why?
7. Do you have more "online" girl friends or real life friend?
8. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expenses or mess, what would you do?
9. what do you think about the most?
10. what do you do most when you are bored?
11. what Inspired you?
I'm Tagging the following:
www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com Our first time to went saigon Cuisine. That was so wonderful saturday lunch w/my family. It is technically a Vietnamese restaurant but they feather Thai and Chinese food on their menus. The serving are huge and the prices are really reasonable.
Friday, January 27, 2012
quick post. Hubby & I enjoying this friday night relaxing after a long week working. My daughter went to spend her grandma. Thanks to mom who taking care of her tonight. At least, I can spend myself in bath tub for 30 min and get sleep more. It's really my worse day at work. I smash my pointer finger to the lecture door and my legs hurt so bad.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Hi! Were both cropping her hat for 100 days of school. I am very proud to my little bug( kindergarten) She doing well and love to go school everyday. anyhow, the hat isn't look perfect but for me, it such a meaningful because that's totally her idea to put a 100 tiny star plus underneath she was written 1-100 numbers. So Funny, She was counting several time to make sure the tiny star, only 100 pieces in there.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Papa Murphy's Pizza for our saturday lunch. We do it in a weekend when is family get together. It's nice sometimes to buy food. like this is already made and save more time for each other chatting. Just put it in oven and wait for few minutes so very easy.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Here's another collection. every time, I receive letter from my family back home. I totally can't explain how I am so happy. all I do lately, collecting and saving messages and Photos because of them my life so more inspired when you think that there's your family out there waiting for you to come home. My mother, only one often who send messages to me either via air mail or online mail but she don't like a new styles because difficulties being typing a small letter in keyboards. I am patiently waiting her own hand writing even it takes a few months on the air but worth it when I got any messages.
what the most things inspire you lately?
what the most things inspire you lately?
Friday, January 20, 2012
I personally love this color for winter 522A a dark wine. actually these my 5th wet n' wild lipstick and I never have trouble about over drying lips but it is incredibly pigmented, moisturizing and the formula is great for the price. I loving it's such a pretty color on my lip.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
I left my Sandwich @ counter top and this morning, on the way to work I realize I didn't have a sandwich in my lunch bag. I am totally forgettable person but lucky, hubby brought my lunch sandwich for me plus he adding cracker, diet coke drink & most of all notes
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
5 piece brush set
This earth friendly set shows respect for the planet. Mineral Powder brush, Concealer brush, Eye shading brush, baby kabuki with cotton cosmetic case are extremely soft, adorable they work pretty well, applying make up evenly and are very affordable as a starter travel brush set. I love my Eco-tools which you can find at any drugstore.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Mt. Magazines, the highest point in Arkansas state park. My husband family decide to do a little trip to go up mountain today. it is our 2nd trip and I love both visiting up there because the view is so wonderful.
Mini Corn dog, french fries with ketchup lunch for my little girl.
Have you experience trip up to Mt?