Friday, June 28, 2013

New Things to tried


Hi Friends! We're glad is friday again :-) of course, for me I planned a head for weekend activities. We plan to go the birthday party and cook some dishes  to bring. My friend gonna come for visit too. 

The Other Day My Mother-in-law, Daughter and I went to the farmer market and T.J Maxxx shopping clothes for my Big events in my life soon. 

While I was the store. I had straggle picking clothes to wear and can't decide what to get. but anyhow I indeed  up buying these stuff to try difference which is not in my list, hahaha

It is my first time using loreal mask. to be honest, I love it my hair more softer than conditioner. 
I'm not photogenic i just trying to show how i love my black hair :-)
Multi- use storage tote with my girl as a model
Tone Fitness Dumbbells
Contents : 2x3Ib dumbbell : 1x exercise chart.



3 comments:

Senyor Iskwater said...

add more new things to try... pero sana 'yung hindi masyadong mahal para praktikal... hehehe...actually kahit ano basta makakapagpasaya at...makakapagpaganda...hehe

ZaiZai said...

yey ang saya at balik pag blog ka na ulit lovely mom! :)

Unknown said...

@ Senyor Iskwater- you r right...sa panahon nito dapat mag tiped, hehehe @ Zai Zai Thank you. I missed blogging Thanks Goodness I'm back :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...