Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Filipina Gathering, Birthday and Baby Shower



Hi Beautiful,
             This is last sunday event's post. It's been a long time, haven't attending party w/ Fil-gathering. One of My close friend who invite us to come  and So,  chance to show up myself. Yeah, It such a surprising I got met so much new filipina in town and they are  also got surprise to seeing me again after 2 1/2 years ago. Anyway, was a long story why I been stopped attending.
I was at my Mother- in-law house to have lunch with her. Really, Un expected to go these party. I wasn't wear proper outfit or clothes.  but they told me, bring yourself :-) so I did  listen them and come to the party wearing sleeper and no any make up, lol..
Here some photo with everyone, during baby shower, birthday and filipina gathering. I didn't have camera with me that day but Thanks for face-book tagging.
So funny, My Pink purse in my left shoulder all the time because  I was hiding something.
So Many Photographer :-)  can't watch right....
this is Stolen shoot of me- No idea who take picture but somebody
I still holding my drinks here. was in the middle of eating. thanks goodness, they dont take photo with food in my Mouth, hahaha..
I don't have no clue what I was talking but they are so happy & interested :-)

5 comments:

anney said...

Mukhang ang saya ng gathering na yan ah! It's good to know you've met a lot of pinays there!

joanne said...

And what exactly were you trying to hide? Ang saya naman!

KULAPITOT said...

pinays all over the world ....at khit saan ilgay pag may celebration pupunta tlga

ZaiZai said...

you're still pretty kahit walang makke up :) parang ang saya saya nyo sa gathering :)

best baby cribs said...

Nice Pics..Sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...