Sunday, July 3, 2011

All about Food of this weekend

            Spent a lot of time with family this weekend. within my three days request off I have been enjoying it

 Last friday,  Glad I took driving test and I pass it. Yes, Thanks God.

  Saturday, cleaning some around in house, laundry, lunch pizza with Mom and went shopping.

Sunday: one more day  and tomorrow 4rt of july i have to get back to  work...



Daddy and daughter the same plan & idea, they got tempted to open one  of my  chocolate flower.  They wanna  ate all after they tested one so I just let it them to ate. isn't big deal because  I was bought it from dollar store  only  $1 each. Goodbye my chocolate decoration. 

 We had ice cream con and Ice cream in freezer. that's from her idea to ate some ice cream and we both enjoyed it because outside is freaking hot.....

 this is my dinner plate, I have been eating to much food this weekend, spending time with friend & family for celebrating holiday.  all this food is homemade. my husband and mother-in-law who best cook ever in home. but about vegetable like spinach and asian vegetable, only me & daughter love to  ate veggies.






                  







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...