Sunday, April 1, 2012

Charlotte Russe

                    The Other day, I Received My few items that I Order from Charlotte Russe. Only three items with come a huge box. You can tell, They wrapped it really good. My daughter and husband was in living room when door bills ring. they are both look surprise. the UPS Man said, for MRS :-) But He did tempted to open my order until my daughter say, where is mine. I want some box too. So, here's  She is in the box playing with hello kitty whole day long. 
             It is my first time owning a rain boot in my-life thinking to have few pair boot especially I can use it anytime in rainy season.  I do like my item that I purchasing in charlotte Russe this time is awesome. I feel so excited to wearing them soon.  
Solid Lace-Up rain boot styles stormy days with this waterproof rain boot! Rubber upper comes with lace up front and contrast stripe around top. Fit with around toe, beige-fabric liming and cushioned foot bed. Non-skid lug sole is complete with a 3/4 heel. shaft to 11.5 tall with a 15" calf opening.

I am not good to describe them but I took some photo for you to see, a little bit unclear because of camera flushing.  Just to go check the site.    http://www.charlotterusse.com
It is so perfect size and comfortable rain boot. isn't heavy at all. I already in love with it...

I order jewelry also from charlotte russe. they are so attractive. 2 for $10. well, since i dont have much bracelet I added up this item so receive totally three items now. 

 I heart Charms Bracelet 

This chain-link bracelet feature various heart charms, faux peals blossoms and a large crochet bead. fastens with a lobster claw 6.5 long.

13 comments:

Pammy said...

The bracelets are sooo dainty and pretty! :)

And your daughter is really cute. :)

Beauty Balm said...

lovely shopping! Your daughter looks like she loved playing in the box! x

Melita said...

Great jewellery!!! Your daughter is sooooooooo cute :D

http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.de/

Gracie said...

Haha, your daughter finds it fun fitting herself into the box while saying hello to her new hello kitty doll? What can I say? Lovely.

Cindy said...

Love the bracelets!!!

xoxo,

http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

Cindy

Mish said...

love those items!

thanks for visiting my blog. Followed yours. :)

-Mish of LBD & Onesies

Unknown said...

the items are so gorgeous, I want those boots!!

hahah awe your daughter is so cute, it's so cute when they want to play with the box besides whats in the box :)


xoxo

with love,
http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

simply h² said...

Cute photos! And I love that bracelet with the teal accents :)

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Squared said...

hi hun!! very cute blog and pics!! Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;)! by the way there is an awesome giveaway on our blog, of three beautiful rings. I think you might like it :)!! xxx

Oreleona said...

wow the bracelets are pretty!! i love ur boots!!

serdar said...

çok güzel

Jen said...

Cute rainboots! I've been on a search for a pair of cute ones as the storms here in Texas are outrageous! BTW, New follower here! Cute blog! Feel free to stop by and say hello!!!

XoXo,
Jen
cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

olikaera said...

Absolutely cool bracelets!!! )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...