Friday, March 16, 2012

Feel Better..



             Water has Zero Calories that Soda 
             You crave has 150 calories. Less is more! 
              You are Strong Enough to fight the food temptation.






This note so meaningful to me:   I done drunk soda lately  because everyone does too. My family had a several soda stock in garage. It say's encase you needed it.  I have to try to slow down not to drink much soda because I got sick w/it.  the other day we thought that was ulcer because when i take food my stomach hurt so bad and throw up.  Thanks God, I feel better now and that was a heartburn and in the same time, stomach virus. So, water is a best way to get you health back. I have to take this note in my wall as a remainder not to get tempted calories is makes you unhealthy.

               Have a Happy Weekend Everyone.

5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I cannot stop myself from drinking soda. But good for you for trying. There are also soda water with no calories.

Margherita Devalle e Marta Stone said...

New music blog...Musique Buffet!:)

Tone-Lise said...

I stopped drinking soda, I only drink soda ones a week, or if I go to a party or anything! I just don't like soda anymore so water is so much better;)

Kat said...

i try not to drink it only 2 or 3 times a month but good for you trying to stop!! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

anney said...

I used to drink 1-2 cans of coke zero a day. Hirap talaga ako pag di nakakainom sa loob ng isang araw. Alam kong sobrang unhealthy yun kaya ako na rin mismo ang nag try huminto. Eto nakayanan ko naman. Pero mga 2 months pa lang. hehehe! Sana magtuloy tuloy na. Pag kumakain sa labas minsan napapainom din ako pero as much as possible e ice tea o water na lang iniinom ko

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...