Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday

from google


Hello Dear!

     Are you guys excited for online shopping? because, I do. I'm one of you guys had wish list for christmas I want to get everything for myself but I can't, I have more family needs my helped.

     I never grow up to have own toys even one barbie doll that was back then. but now, I'm blessed being without toys or friends but I have My True Family

     So, In my Cyber Monday. Instead buying things I keep my money budget to send home for Family. I miss them already Its been 3 years not seeing My parents. sometimes isn't enough to talked on the phone that's how I feel lately.

     My husband purchasing something today, stuff for  christmas gift. but, he didn't tell me if what it is.... he will be a secret Santa for My mother-in-law and his Son and daughter. he never yet mention for me, lol but it's okey. at least, I have family done......



11 comments:

Missus Cee said...

i love online shopping too but need to save! hahaha

joanne said...

I love online "window" shopping.. Naaliw ako magtingin tingin pero madalas may doubt ako bumili, bukod sa takot ako ma-scam, yung iba kasing maganda sa picture, sa personal e chaka naman, o kaya pag damit baka hindi naman kasya!

Baka naman may surprise din si hubby sayo kaya hindi sinabi ;)

anney said...

Bait mo naman at di mo ginagasta masyado pera mo para makapagpadala ka sa inyo! Your parents in the Phil is so lucky to have a dughter like you!

Apple Borbon said...

i suddenly felt the spirit of christmas! :) you must be one lucky girl because of your hubby.

fabulouspetite said...

I hope you can see your family soon. Did not shop black Friday since I prefer to stay in. Went Saturday and Sunday and did some damage, lol.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yes, I feel the same way. need to save than spending... Thanks Cee for comment. have a wonderful day

Unknown said...

Salamat Anney. Kasi, sobrang hirap talaga sa pinas. dito hirap den pero tiisin nalang kay sa walang maitulong sa kanila....

Gracie said...

I do support our family way back home also, kapag Pasko laging kasali sa listahan yan ang pamilya. Ngayon natuto na din akong magtabi para sa sarili ko pero bago ako bumili online ng mga gusto ko (dahil I usually buy things online talaga, mahirap kasi pagsa mall hassle) I see to it na nabili muna ang pwedeng bilhin sa bahay, may budget na para sa mga kailangan at napadala ang kelangan ipadala sa Pinas pati rin mga bayarin insurances atbpa.

Unknown said...

Agree ako nyan Joanne. pero didto if you order online pwede mo e-return sa kanila. before ako mag order nang online pag sabihan ko yong bank na ganito lang nakuha kung amount if mayroon pang magbawas nang number- e-deny nila para secure sa scam... iwan ko, iba talaga sa pinas, wala akong trust pagdating nang ganitong situation, mas mabuti punta sa store. thanks pala sa sharing... ingat..

Unknown said...

Hi Apple :-) I wish My Santa knows what I want for christmas but, My Hubby sounds don't know what to get lol... if he give me a chance to pick I would like a plane ticket hehehe...

Unknown said...

Black friday isn't fun anymore. lot of people waiting and fighting. You take care :_)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...