Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mt. Nebo


   Hi Dear!

         Fall is often one of My Favorite time to go up Mountain. especially, yesterday is a nice weather up there with Family picnic in Mt. Nebo. I made my plan successful

        I never get tired of the beautiful  trees are just about to begin turning colors in everywhere. In Mt. Nebo Arkansas is still looking so lovely. Here Sneak a Peek of Our photo's.

                 I was inside the car. Love to do capturing these all photo's with my T3 Canon Camera.  Absolutely, I adore all nature 
                         If, you are in the top of the mountain, looking down so beautiful.. Mount Nebo state park has long been an attraction for travelers to sightsee at Mountaintop overlooks.

  


There's many things to do in the Mountain. hiking, biking, horse back riding. my daughter did stop only one place she like the play ground with other kids. 
Mt. Nebo state park in arkansas
My daughter outfit in Fall. I can't tell her anymore what to wear. She knows better . She learn now how to tie the shoes by herself. 

Stolen Photo of my husband. I did took photo when he point the trees 

Daddy and Daughter bonding 



Rocks look very scary, right? Well, there's so many people stepping that edges 
That's My husband walking and I love him. of Course, our picnic food was delicious tuna sandwich. 

My casual outfit for saturday. I don't think is cute but, is really comfy that most matter to me. 



This is  what  she love to do, playing  and more playing...
When you drive to up the mountain, side of the road so much attraction everywhere. 
Is long way to be easter  but  Pickled Eggs" so delicious. I got attract when I saw it in the store.  I made try it in the first time.. and now, thinking to make my own. taste Sour eggs and sweet pickles. here's recipes from the online I found...



INGREDIENTS

1 15-ounce c beets
1 cup cider vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons salt
bay leaves
whole cloves
medium onion, sliced into rings
large eggs

COOKING DIRECTIONS

Step 1 
Drain liquid from beets into a small saucepan, reserving the beets for another use. Add vinegar, sugar, salt, bay leaves and cloves to the pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Pour the pickling liquid into a large deep bowl and stir in onions; set aside to cool for 1 hour.
Step 2 
Meanwhile, place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook at the lowest simmer for 10 minutes. Pour off the hot water and run cold water over the eggs until they are completely cooled. Peel the eggs.
Step 3 
When the pickling liquid is cool, place the peeled eggs in a 4-cup container; pour the pickling liquid over the eggs, then spoon the onions on top. (The onions should hold the eggs under the liquid.) Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Step 4 
Remove the eggs and onions from the pickling liquid. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Serve the onions (which are also delicious on burgers) alongside the eggs, if desired.
 MAKE AHEAD TIP

Once removed from the pickling liquid, the eggs will keep, in an airtight container, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
                                                     Have  a Good Sunday Everyone
  

9 comments:

safire said...

Your photos are lovely! I love your daughter's vest and how your outfits are matching!

TINA said...

Such a breath taking view! Great photos! And you look super cute!

-Tina
http://2petite.blogspot.com

joanne said...

I so love the colors of fall! It looked like your daughter had so much fun.. I love that father&daughter bonding photo.. they're so cute! And of course, you too looked lovely..

Never tried pickled eggs before though..

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like going to the mountains too. So scenic.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

anney said...

I love all the phtos! Sana may Fall din dito sa Pinas! Yan ang gusto ko ma experience ang ganda kasi ng kulay ng mga dahon!

Diana said...

Beautiful pictures!

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

Unknown said...

@ Anney-Sana may color sa pinas nang ganito.. siguro, hindi den kasi sobrang ginaw tagala.... pero sa pinas maganda den ang flowers dito mamemiss mo....

Anne said...

Beautiful photos! Your daughter is very cute...love the outfits:)
~Anne

ZaiZai said...

Lovely view! Fun trip with the family.

Your outfit is cute, perfect for fall :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...