Monday, November 5, 2012

Fake Nail

          
          I don't like the idea to use fake nail because they come out easily. One of my daughter friend had done manicure in salon since then My daughter bagging me to get one for her but, I told my daughter... okay, only in occasion and also, not in salon.  I went to the dollar store and I found this cheap fake nail for 99 cent. I bought it for her to have experience.

                      This Princess Disney Fake Nails are very attraction to girls eye. My daughter who is six and wanted to get more. Like I told her, only on occasion...
                       I throw them away after one use. somebody told me, to put a glue if you like to use again but My thinking, no might hurt my daughter finger. Just better to get a new one....



5 comments:

Gracie said...

Hehe like mother like daughter.. looks nice on her... hope you guys are safe, have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

ohhh la la...look at her go. She is so beautiful. watch out mama, or should i say daddy (directing this to your hubby) lol.

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

xoxo_grah said...

That's nice! I just don't feel like wearing them...it would fall off taking a bath...:)

xx!

The Dragonfruit said...

That's such an awesome nail art! :)

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com/2012/11/fall-print-mixing-stripes-and-animal.html

ZaiZai said...

Those are really cute nails! Pero tama ka, only for some occasions, long nails aren't really for young girls :)

Good morning! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...