Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mansanitas Fruit Tree..


                       My simple homemade  fruit salad with almonds ice cream but my daughter said, I don't eat that Because No strawberry w/it. Oh my, she so spoiled now. I am thinking how if we going back to Philippines and they don't have  strawberry there   or way to expensive to buy.  well, I told her I grow up many fruit in our own garden and all is delicious and different flavor. But really, she love strawberry & Grapes which is so expensive in philippines.

..... Now I would like to shared you a fruit tree Mansanitas, this is  I miss back home wanted to eat some so bad we don't have this in state, lol.. it is a tiny fruit but sweet. every morning after breakfast,  Me and my brother love doing it everyday  to climb this tree and pick some a red mansanitas to eat

 ..... some part of asia and philippines this fruits are usually eaten mostly by children althought it is not sold in market.

..... this is a fast growing fruit tree. after the flowers are pollinated, there will be lots of the berries growing





I was craving chicken and rice yesterday, sure I did cook for myself because hubby said, he had pizza left over from lunch but one thing is I almost forgot my fried chicken in frying pan while I doing checking my daughter in tub so that's now my chicken look so dark .You can see the pic my chicken burn but I am surprise I still like it Because only the top burn....

here's chicken to much fried but happy with rice



I was enjoying my own chicken soup and hubby eat a pizza for dinner....

3 comments:

seny said...

Aww! I do miss that kind of fruit too.. we have that in our backyard but we cut it down ky daghan dahon sagbot kaayu heehe..happy weekend dear!

Anonymous said...

I loνeԁ as muсh aѕ yоu wіll rесeive carгіеd οut right here.
The sketch іs tasteful, уоur аuthoгеd materіal stуlіѕh.
nοnethеless, you command get got an edginess oveг that
уou wish be delivering the followіng.

unwell unquestionably come furthеr fοrmегly
again ѕince exaсtly the ѕame neаrly
very often insiԁe case yοu shield thіs hikе.


Feel free to surf to my weblog - runder haarausfall

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not read аrtiсle on blogs, however
I wish to ѕау that this write-up νery forced me to try and do
it! Your writing taste has bеen ѕurprіѕed
me. Thanks, veгу great ρost.

Feеl frеe to ѵiѕit my web page Haarausfall stoppen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...