Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Unexpected Beauty




Hello Lovelies!

   Weather is been nice here. but, don't forget to grab a jacket where ever you go, you gotta have it all the time because even sunny outside but it chilly in 51 degrees w/wind.
    After My lunch Break. I straight back to the building. I haven't notice that I have leaves in my hair until someone told me, NICE HAIR with leaves. I surprise if how long I was carried this leaves but Atleast, They noticed My Beauty  because of the leaves. hehehe.  Thats makes me smile after all unexpected beauty

9 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very cute story. Beauty is all around us - truly.
Casual Clothes for Less | Girlie Blog Seattle

Gracie said...

Anlaki nung leaf sis di mo napansin? hehe. Looks like autumn pa din dyan, here simula ng magsnowy, lamiggg!

Unknown said...

that's lovely....enjoy your winter days hun!

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

joanne said...

At least you're still pretty even with the unexpected leaf on your hair! :)

Phioxee said...

parang headdress lang yung dahon ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Gracie, Oo parang malaki sya dito. sa picture lang sya kasi gamit ko xoom para lumaki, lol... laki den Ulo ko kaya hindi ko napansin :-). we still have more 3 weeks before mag-winter dito. inggat ka
thanks talaga sa comment...

Unknown said...

:-) I wish Mayroon akong actual nasa bohok yong dahon. kaso, kinuha ko agad nang nalaman ko. In fall always kasi dahon manlagas and soon, snow na naman,lol puputi yong bohok

Wonder Woman said...

Thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting to bring jackets. Grrr.

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Kat said...

haha cute story :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...