Thursday, November 1, 2012

1st year Anniversary


photo from google


Hello November :-)


October is Over! So Means, We only have two months left then facing another years. 

               Oh today, Is my First year anniversary of my job. I am just to tell you that How I love it since I met a bunch of nice friendly people and friends. Of Course, I have more time for My daughter and My husband.

               My first Months last year. I complain to getting up so early. that was really tough to train myself but couple of months I get adjusted and more used to it even on the weekend. 

               I choose to work hard here to help My Family back home. When I was a kid, I always dreaming to build nice house with family. In the beginning was my plan to finish studying Education although I graduate in philippines but there some subject need to get here. I didn't think to go back to school I can't afford anythings. knocked the wood, Is not gonna happen to get loan or debt because My greatest fear having connection to other people about financial, how if there's a problems???   I earn a little bit from this job but happy..... balance enough to my husband and  enough to share family..
               

7 comments:

safire said...

Congratulations on the one year :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Such a sweet post. You sound like a very lovely, giving person. Hope you have a bright future at your job.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

fabulouspetite said...

Oh Happy Anniversary. It's nice to have a job and help your family back home. I hope you keep your job longer.

XO
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

ZaiZai said...

Congrats! Sipag at tyaga lang, you'll fulfill your dreams in no time :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniv! ^_^

xoxo_grah said...

Wow! congratulations sa anniversary! Good thing your work allows you to spend more time with your kid and hubby...:)


xx!

Sheila said...

Congrats!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower back. :)

Keep in touch!

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...