Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Mom grocery shopping for us

Hi Dear!

       In the fast weekend. My Mother-in-law went grocery shopping for thanksgiving preparation.  She is good in kitchen and she know everything what to get for everyone. I wasn't able to come with her because that time I have to go worked and daughter in school field trip. but, here's food that she got for us.
Longanisa, lumpia Wrapper,  vegetable, coconut milk, adobo seasoning,  noodle etc. she think to pick up those for me and the rest is for husband.
We're so thankful. save our weekend ( not to go in grocery)  make me happy to have fresh vegetable and had the stuff to cooked a filipino food.


Pocky and hello kitty snack is for daughter.  My Mother-in-law is such a surprising person
here's also a bunch of cheese. hubby love cheese but not me, lol...
pickled eggs. I got addicted eating of this. 

8 comments:

lascives lune enfant said...

really sweet of your mother in law :) how does pickled egg taste? I'm curious :)


happy thanksgiving! :)

fabulouspetite said...

awww what a sweet mother in law. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family !!!!

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you are very lucky to have a nice and very thoughtful mothe-in-law... ;)

MILEX said...

wow

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment. your blog to is nice

Unknown said...

Yes, I do. She a nice person... thanks Dear

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good thanksgiving and your family too.

Unknown said...

taste like a pickle and really sour eggs a little bit hard...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...