Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Lovelies!

          After I voice out my feeling yesterday. I feel better now because everythings gonna be alright even they are not come for reason. I still have family who you can count on the most. My Husband, My daugther, My Mother-in-law, My Step Son and Daugther  who'd joining us to celebrate thanksgiving day.

        My Mother-in-law prepared a bunch of food.  I can't put myself in limit when it comes  of food I can eat all I can specially, a good homemade. Did you eat  a lot of food yesterday?  because I did.....such a wonderful thanksgiving lunch at my mother in law house we enjoyed all the food and the visit. we are so stuffed from all the food we ate.

        I can't thankful enough to our almighty God for such a nice blessing. The holiday where we have lovely family gathering, great food.










        



          




8 comments:

joanne said...

The food looks delish!! Happy Thanksgiving! Ooops.. too late! Happy Black Friday na pala :)

fabulouspetite said...

yummy food. It's nice that you enjoy your thanksgiving. we did too.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

febrina utami putri said...

this post makes me drool! looks so yummy~

safire said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The food looks delicious!

ZaiZai said...

That's a lot of food! Pahingi naman ng natira :) I'm sure you had a great Thanksgiving!

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

look so yummy :D

This is real and This is me

febrina utami putri said...

i'm following you too now :)

Apple Borbon said...

aww. i'm on a diet row and your pictures made me drool. haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...