Monday, November 19, 2012

     Stay home and taking care my daughter sick. I called in to the work today because no one can't watch her if I gone to work. My husband also in the hospital with my mother-in-law who got admit in the hospital yesterday. I hate very much when family sick especially soon is thanksgiving.

    



















For daughter check up result is sinus and ear infection because of nose bleed, running nose, coughing, with mix allergy. but at least, I got her prescription antibiotic medicine today.

    

My Mother-in-law still in the hospital because since yesterday throw up and haven't eating food. Still in observation.

  

 I'll talk to you guys later. when I get a chance but, right now. Going spend with family sick.

16 comments:

ZaiZai said...

I pray that your very pretty daughter and your mother in law gets well soon! So you can celebrate Thanksgiving together :)

samecookiesdifferent said...

your girl is so beautiful dear
<3
x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Hope they all get better real soon:)
~Anne

John B. Marine said...

I hope everyone is okay, yourself included. It has to be tough to go through what you are going through currently with so little support. Remain strong and positive. I extend you and your family my best wishes.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

awwww sorry to hear your little darling is sick. it's a part of parenthood, i suppose.

Yulia Rahmawati said...

Hope everythings getting better soon dear
Get well soon to your daughter and mother in law
:D

Wynne Prasetyo said...

awww i hope the little angel gets better soon <3





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

joanne said...

I pray that your daughter and mom-in-law are a lot better now.. It's really difficult when someone in the family is sick :(

anney said...

Hoping for your MIL's and daughter's speedy recovery! hugs!

Unknown said...

ZaiZai Thank you for your prayer. it's really help.. :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much

Unknown said...

Thanks Anne

Unknown said...

Thank you John marine. You makes me happy of your comment. your right, think positive is a good way

Unknown said...

Thanks girlie, its really hard being away from family. no one can help beside if you r strong..

Unknown said...

thanks

Unknown said...

Thanks for prayer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...