Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter Candy Apple

Hello Lovelies!

          Going to Introduce My Early gift from My Mother-in-law. She had gone secretly shopping with Her Best Friend.

          My Mother-in-law always love to buy stuff for somebody else especially in holiday. I told her when I got this body lotion, is not yet christmas Mom and why you give this to early? So, it means my early Christmas Gift. She just give me a laugh and said, No Silly.

          I Thankful to her a lot for being to think of me and us.  It is really nice since winter is approaching pretty soon. Winter Candy Apple ( Bath and Body works) One Sweet Celebration! Smooth over body to moisturize and lightly fragrance.


  Do you own any Lotion from bath and body works? Happy veterans Day Were have Dinner at Mom house today :-)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...