Friday, December 23, 2011

Our Christmas Present for family.

        Thank you so much hubby for doing helping us in many ways.  He help me to bring  our car to mechanic, it something wrong with it and there's maybe need to fix  and went shopping also  but curious, being hurry so feel exhausted to do it in limited hour left I had...I get up so early and sneaking out from bedroom for wrapping christmas present because I have only one day left to doing this things. I Guess, this is pretty much all that I done shopping and wrapping. Oh, grrrr we spent honey this year a lot: now were broke...
* We bought  two land in Philippines island for us and family
* Sending money out for help every month to them
*Another, money for bakery business this month.
* Plus everyday expenses in daily living and School...
       I am to worried easily but one thing I wish to God, hoping my entire family is always healthy, happy, Plan & business runs good and always have a good job...
        We don't have a christmas tree, I am lazy to put together so skip this year :-)
         Our new toaster and Microwave oven. were really need new one because the old is broke into pieces already, scary if they are cause of fire....


                        Do You guys done shopping and wrapping Present for your love one? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...