Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Hibachi


     Hello Dear!

        It just a typically tuesday afternoon. Seems, time run very slow here. I think because I work by myself and totally bored if no one you can talk with in eight hours. As in very quit day.

        Relief when my husband called to have lunch together. Since hungry, of course say YES.

        My husband invite me to went this happy hibachi a Chinese restaurant for date. I got tempted to ate a lot of food. So, here our plate.



HAVE A GOOD DAY :-) EVERYONE. 

10 comments:

joanne said...

Woah, I never thought you could eat that much, haha! You just made my tummy growl, lol.

Unknown said...

eating machine when it come so hungry.... Thanks for the answer about the flu shot. I am going to help my family to get flu shot for protection... Tc

ZaiZai said...

yummy lunch! I love the sushi - looks really good, parang yung ginawa mo last time :)


By the way, our office provides us with flu shots (if we want to get them) I'm not sure about the price tough :)

Bhushavali said...

Food looks delicious. I'm sure you had a great time!!! :)
I'm following you too now! :)
Keep visiting! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

RochellekeCloset said...

looks so yummy!

momto8 said...

my kind of lunch!!

Unknown said...

that is just mouthful! Oh, It makes me hungry,
Just found your blog, maybe visit mine? xoxo

Unknown said...

Great blog!
Would you like follow each other?
Write on my blog if you want...
Anthea
www.antheafashion.com

Always Maylee said...

Oh my gosh, YUM. I love hibachi!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Antonella C’est Moi said...

so delicious, kisses
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...