Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Break

       Yes at last, my Christmas Break. Today, I worked only five hour and went home early at 9 0'clock we will be work back on Jan 03, 2012 and the good news, they still pay to all employed in Christmas break. I am so glad to get holiday off. this is what I was looking for: Spending time with family in Christmas and it is most amazing to stay house and celebrate together in Jesus Birthday. Thank you LORD so much.
       I still not yet done shopping and wrapping for Christmas gift.  I hope I can make it all this in Christmas eve since every things right now in store is crowded
        some photo from family Christmas party and two kids are both dance happy.
       





 My daughter and her big sister. she want to learn ballerina.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...