Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pecan Pie

Were enjoyed to joining a christmas party at work. lot's of food. My husband suggest to me to make a pecan pie and I did it two pecan pie for every-one and all gone so fast.


Ingredients:
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup corn syrup
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups pecans
  • 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell


Go ahead & preheat your oven to 350 F or 175 C.
Place pie shell in a 9 inch pie pan.
In a medium bowl- gently beat eggs. Stir in sugar and flour, then the syrup, butter and vanilla. Fold in pecans. Pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; knife inserted in center of pie should come out clean.



2 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I have never made pecan pie before, actually I've never made any type of pie before >_<
But I"m really hoping to expand my baking skills this winter break :)


<3,
Dana

Unknown said...

Hi Dana, very easy to make pecan pie. my mother(in-law thought me. since I got this recipes I keep making it especially in holiday. you can do it if you want to try... Happy new year advance

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...