Friday, March 23, 2012

Stir Fry Vegetable

This is homemade food. I cooked vegetable lately and family favorite. I am such a lover of any vegetable since I was in kid.   So, excited when farmer market open pretty soon here. I will go vegetable shopping everyday.

 My Memories Story.  In a long time ago, when I was a kid.  My family didn't went market for vegetable since we own gardening in the mountain were everyday planting any kind a vegetable. Yes, I was abundant of natural plan and that's how I missing so much now. This is only a random food.  you can cooked easy meal in just a few second imagination, you can more create if you want too. it is delicious w/rice.

Carrot's  bean sprouts, green pepper and sweet beans

fresh garlic

marinate pork

cabbage 


Stir fry seasoning but i like more soy sauce, salt and black pepper 

11 comments:

Tina said...

Glad to have found this! I will definitely have to try all these recipes out!

Queen Treasure said...

hello...it seems delicious..u are talented
btw mabbe we can follow each other? hope u like to doit

anney said...

I love veggies too! We also cook something like this dito sa bahay! Magic sarp namn gamit namin. hehe!

PinayinTexas said...

I love stir-fries! Simple but so delicious!

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow delicious!!!!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Fit&FoodFan said...

When I was joung I really didn't like vegetables but now I eat them every day ^-^
p.s.I like your blog :)

.sabo skirt. said...

That looks yummy!:)

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Hmm looks yummy! You make me hungry :)

Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Aylin Vedad said...

Wow! Love to try this. =)

Followed you dear, thanks for dropping by at BubblyFluffy.

Bijin Blair said...

Yummy, I feel so hungry now!!!

Oreleona said...

looks so yummy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...