Monday, December 26, 2011

In Christmas Day

Hi all, belated Merry Christmas..We got a awesome holiday. My daughter writing some words for Santa because when she woke up the cookies that she prepared is gone and she wishing to start to open all gift from Santa, anyhow that's all kids believe but we did well every year a little things for everyone in family.  My Mom, my husband, my daughter and step-daughter & Son, husband and friend I thank to them because they are always around when I need them so much.



2 comments:

DAILY DISGUISE said...

aww this is so precious! and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on GFC! feel free to visit my blog and follow me too? i think you'll like my outfits :)

www.dailydisguise.com

Anet said...

cute)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...