Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby brain Idea.





 She had a good conversation with daddy. last night they talking about, what future she wanna be? because mommy and daddy always around to support that what were said to her. then she say to daddy ( Okey, I have a baby Idea .when I grow up I wanna be a model but main time, My mommy is my photographer. what my daddy and mommy say, I will do it to make you both happy).  WOW, She knocked my shoes off and   I am speechless to listening about they talking about. anyhow, here some photo that I loving so adorable.
You knocked my shoes off- honestly I learned it from my five years old. shes in kindergarten.  if you know how is that so amazing. I LOVE MY BABY SO MUCH

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Thank you for the sweet comment. Your daughter is so cute. I have a little girl too. They are the best.

Happy New Year!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Petite Therapy said...

You're daughter is way cute. She's a little diva. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...