Thursday, July 7, 2011

I am officially driver now

           I woke up late this morning around 8:15 and still sleepy but I get up to make coffee for husband so he can drink before going to work since he didn't like to eat early breakfast in the morning.  while face booking & blogging at the same time, talking with my mom in the phone and get ready for the plan today it's all about relaxing. like she said, she will come to pick me up for me to get I.D for driving license and she did also renew her driving license I.D 

          After I.D done we went walmart and some shopping. I can't help myself every time to go store, My eyes get tempted to buy stuff. today, I bought short, t-shirt & eyeliner & ice cream cone for little girl Ej. We had good lunch with mom, Chicken rice, long beans, bread and cake so delicious. we had a great afternoon stayed at mom house while husband in work....


          I am officially driver now but I put some limit since I still nervous. Feeling so good that you can do if what you wanna do for yourself.  Now thinking what next to do for  my future. first I thinking to going back school or if they hired me as a teaching aide it's also good opportunities too but now, don't know yet?


          scared me, daughter got a nose bleed  but now is gone and she gonna sleep with me again tonight. Love this loving family....

          




Sleepy head- this is what I look like in early morning. 


another ice-cream cone for little girl.  She had a sharp eye to seeing this stuff. when we are inside walmart she said, she saw something that she like and I said what is it? Okey fine, we don't have ice cream were running out in freezer....


She drive me nuts today, while I change clothe she does what I am doin...(she told me, I have also ring...like my mom) 



here's all about few clothes that i bought from walmart....

this is for adult.... 




        

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...