Friday, July 1, 2011

Pass the driving test

                        

                Thank you LORD. I did it,  Pass my driving test today & Happy. I am big thank to my Mother-in-law who always brought me there from beginning of Test.  Honestly, Took written test five times and once only in this driving test but finally is over and I can drive own my own now. Husband told me, you going drive on yourself to go work in tuesday and he will not no longer as a taxi driver. :-( awwww

                After Sad week I got, probably time for me to move on and think a positive things a head for me and family. why reason, pass my driving test because God always with us to guide and inspiration.

                I thinking right now, Grandpa with my Grandma in heaven. Grandparent is all gone but they are in a good hand by God. So will everybody's should happy because God knows everything has REASON.

                

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...