Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bihon Noodles.

 

                    It's Pretty Boring at work  that's why I was deciding to come home early at 1 o'clock this afternoon after all done cleaning stuff.  My supervisor told me, to work again for tomorrow So postpone my plan to get I.D  and now get some stuff together  in suitcase for trip this coming sunday.

                   Can't believe myself, I spend to much blog and look some stuff for summer vacation but I found some idea from other bloggers.  So well see!!!!!!I don't have reason to having followers in my blog if there's someone welling to be a good friend, you can count on me....

                   Here's my experience homemade Bihon Noodles but it is filipino version, lol.  I don't have vegetable to add I just grab few things that I have already in freezer because I don't have time to go grocery, that was I feel so starving to death....








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone, I love reading your comments! Just Drop me a message and if you have a question that you'd like to answered, Please direct to send me in email. I will reply back as soon as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...