Monday, July 25, 2011

About Summer Stuff




Actually I am not export about make up. Since I like to learn more new thing So I Just started this adventure and make up  for fun.  

Avon,  Revlon and Elf Brushes it's a cheap make up accessories. But Guarantee all is work so well  




Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous ( Infuse w/mega-mouisturizers to seal in color and softness) ( 
Chapsticks: Nivea ( A kiss Moisture w/ Spf) is one of my favorite chapstick for all season....
Lipgloss: Elf ( super Glossy w/spf 15) 


Liquid foundation, liquid concealer, Powder foundation, clear eye and hard candy blush.




               My Summer Make up and here all about in my travel make up bag.








Jar Moisturizing From Philippines Avon ( I been using it a lot and it's work in my skin
Pure DKNY lotion, shower gel & Perfume


Garner roll eye cream, Moisturizing cream, solution a.m cream w/spf







I been using it for summer and 3 color and styles.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...