Friday, August 31, 2012

Wedding Gift




          Last Thursday Aug 28, 2012-

                 My Schedule was busy from work + picking up daughter at School + Dental appointment + Attending Wedding. In just one day for me around. what a life experience? sign :-) that was tiredly day ever.
               As My Friend Request to bring Bam-i food for them wedding reception I did let her know immediately that I can't able to cooked, Impossible to do it and there's no time to change clothes too, grrr. I can't even hardly think what to gift beside the lipstick color that she like So one minutes Wrapped Cracker Barrel gift card is one best I found nearest store in US Drugstore. Thanks goodness,  Feel good after all accomplishment.


3 comments:

KULAPITOT said...

super mom!

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i know you can manage all of that! have a great day!

It’s a GIRL Thing

anney said...

I'm sure your friend will appreciate your gift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...