Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sock Puppet



Hello Sunshine!
                Here's Simple fun that we made the other day. My daughter got this idea after watching Disney Junior channel...... Thought, is a nice to help her crafting sock puppet  and make a little show to everyone in the family, hahaha. So cute :-) She did a good job hiding underneath, moves and sounds fantastic.
               Guys, I talk to you later on sunday. I have to get ready pack for husband trip with friends.  I am still doing a couple errands. it's gonna be less than a week to school back, Again. Btw, Busy Mom here.

7 comments:

seny said...

that's cute!!!

ZaiZai said...

haha cute :) take care busy mom! :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh how neat. I need to do this with my daughter too.
Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Amor said...

So fun! :)

Xo,
Amor

anney said...

Supercute naman!

Unknown said...

Hey dear thanks for following my blog!
now following you as well :)

Miss Iffa said...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I'm your newest, most avid follower, and it'd mean the world to me if you followed me back! :) Have a lovely day, I look forward to reading your future posts!

Love from, MISSIFFA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...