Friday, August 24, 2012

Bump on the Head

               Good is Friday :-)  We're home relaxing after busy days at work and School.  A little bit hard to adjust schedule this week because to many things to do. I trying to determine my responsible being working Mom , wife in the same time focus to the family is in top priority always.
               This afternoon,  I receive phone call from nurse in school. She explain my daughter had a bump on the head in rooms accident  today. Nurse said, she was crying but when in time to pick kids in school they are all silent watching Dr Seuss movie.
               I cleaning around kitchen since I have friends coming tomorrow for lunch. Okey I will write Later and You'll Have a Blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

oh, i hope your kid is okay now!

It’s a GIRL Thing

anney said...

Ganyan talaga pag bata may mga little accidents na nangyayari. Hope gumaling agad yung bump nya sa head.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...