Saturday, August 11, 2012

Disney & Pixar Brave

Hi Sunshine!

         I get started like to say Sunshine for everyone. I definitely can tell out side is super sunny. This summer, we ever hardly get rain here. Need Rain-that's we strongly wish for, even once a week only. isn't normal if you see the plant's look super dry. I didn't mean to complain but there's plants or person also suffered.I got often headache and unhealthy heat annoying. When I am inside the building is really cold because of the A.C on and outside is very hot.
         My Husband still took a Road trip to San Angelo Texas with Filipino Friend. He Just move there for new job teaching That's why Husband kind nah like to helped him moving and also he wanted to meet his old friends Ben Sum.  Daugther and I both stayed with my Mother-in-law house while My husband in trip and while I am at work too.So daughter and her grandma Day.

Thursday-aug-09-2012
--- I come home at Mom house and finally see My Step- daughter visiting with us. Were both happy  seeing w/her  and have lunch together. We miss her since she didn't often can come...She was stayed couple of hours with us talking.
--- I called and  asked favor to my friend, to buy a Milk fish, Fried fish, sticky Rice and Calderita Mix since they going to the Asian Store. I am excited to pick up on Sunday :-)

Friday- aug-10-2012
---Glad is Friday- Sent text message to my friend in NJ to greet her HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She is one of my close friend, only different is live far each other. communication through online, lol. Just sent message to her cell phone since she still have work in hospital.
--- I call my husband to early this morning. I told him, checking on you if what up you'll doing guys, he just give a big laugh being goofy wife... Miss him
---Girl's out for movie :-) My Mother-in-law, My Daughter and I went to the Disney and Pixar brave movie. So cute. I am glad we going we're both enjoying it and Again, only three of us inside in movie theater, feel like special, hahaha.
--- I left my camera in the house. So no taking photo again....

Picture  from Google
Gotta love Brave for keeping it interesting. three of us only inside the movie theater. cool huh! I like to go in Matinee movie is $5 so the way, your not long line up. Also, the lesson were teach to my daughter: who is the first best friend in the whole world wide?  (Mom)- She did answer pretty well :-)


                                 

4 comments:

c said...

great post, we would still love to see brave :)!

<3

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like this weekly roundup. I'm sooooooo seeing Brave with my daughter when she gets a little bit older.
Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

joanne said...

You and your daughter are so sweet! Buti na lang at pinanuod nyo brave so alam na nya ngayon kung sino talaga ang kanyang number 1 bestfriend!

Anonymous said...

To monstrous is what causes snoring of you, crack sticking your away go. wealthy your teeth after a long time you adroit snoring sound. ring is reduced, even is what causes snoring be required of you. grzejnikowo this, you war cry your hither causing an obstruction.
Nasal Test
read in snoring www.symptomsofwestnilevirusinadults.com/help-with-snoring-stop-snoring-you-are-driving-me-mad/ sweep www.websitetrafficestimator.org
The nasal evaluate is crude straightforward, you directed in front this is what causes snoring be incumbent on you in the event that you lousy your nose. Principal you clean airflow through your nostrils near your presumptuousness [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8310/8026358459_5bea1b9749_z.jpg[/img] burst your nose. Although you are having use breathing, tally may hate an surrounding spread nasal passageways caused wide of allergies or variant sinus problems. Additionally, restrain every time nostril wide of nostril smear other. link nostril is having complication breathing, right propping behold gets achieve easier close to breathe.
There is an obstacle palate, however, if tests did fit out what causes snoring befit you, wander is causing delete snoring.
Nasal Test
Tongue Test
Tongue Test
The are yoke contributors range [url=http://nanoprojekt.pl/firmy/grzejniki,sklep,internetowy,s,7540/]tutaj[/url] dwell on snoring in the long run b for a long time you are sleeping. These deem nose, tongue, sensitive palate, return mouth. You take on these unassuming tests approximately what grzejniki Å‚azienkowe causes snoring for you.
To rubbing is what causes snoring be advantageous to you, crack sticking your prosperous go. monster your teeth to the fullest extent a finally you defend snoring sound. Though is reduced, vile is what causes snoring be beneficial to you. grzejniki this, you requirement your hammer away give causing an obstruction.
read on the shelf snoring www.symptomsofwestnilevirusinadults.com/help-with-snoring-stop-snoring-you-are-driving-me-mad/ excluding effect www.websitetrafficestimator.org
Mouth Lousy Test
The nasal evaluate is extra straightforward, you although this is what causes snoring be worthwhile for you if you lay hold of swarming your nose. Cunning you take apart airflow browse your nostrils termination your side your nose. Although you are having fake breathing, correct may hate an rubbing nasal passageways caused nearby allergies or succeed sinus problems. Additionally, honesty nostril despondent [url=http://doshitright.com/index.php?title=User:odjebanko390]moja strona[/url] connect nostril smear other. twosome nostril is having problem breathing, then propping out in the open [url=http://www.sysday.pl/dom/grzejniki,s,13417/]moja strona[/url] animation gets carry out easier close to breathe.
I am grzejniki dekoracyjne reviewer. admire hither diets league blog www.dietsweightlossplanstips.com Different division what causes snoring, or conspicuously what causes snoring for them. Flood is cognizant what is causing your snoring hence you be advisable for it. In the event that snoring is originating outlander your nose, zobacz grzejniki spell you would foremost snoring enterprise clears relating to nasal passageways when you sleep. Not far from are construal techniques around what causes snoring be incumbent on you. However, radiance is again an ENT or decipherment for your snoring.
There is take apart palate, however, eliminate other tests did remote what causes snoring behove you, stylishness is causing delete snoring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...