Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Met new friends

Hi Dear!

        I was invite Queenie and Vilma to come over in my house for lunch. Last Saturday, I cooked filipino styles of food is one of my offer to them since I wanted to help or comport them being from homesick.  They are both just arrive this month from Philippines. So, might this way is good to give a little experience how to get Borden's away. We been sharing story and talk as about a girl stuff. so down, below I have with blue shirt, Queenie in the middle and the black dress is Vilma. The food we been enjoying eating is sticky Rice, Maja Blanca, Bam-i, dry-fish, ginisang mongos..






4 comments:

Anne said...

Food looks delicious!
~Anne

Veronique said...

yummi :)

ZaiZai said...

yummy! good times with friends :)

SunnyToast said...

food looks delish and with friends perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...