Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rain, Rain

Picture outside the car. where at school from Class Rosters and meet a teacher
Outside look when is so dark during rainny day. 
      
     Finally, we're got rain here! such a lovely. Few day's ago, We're wishing to have rain and here it comes but also with lightning and thunder as a added sound that usually kids  scared. I admit when I was a kid I can't go sleep alone in my own bed .  because when Mother nature sound so anger, you can not control it :-) ,lol. Thats why I can't blame my daughter if she sleep with me tonight.
      Thanks God for this blessing rain, it help so much to us especially our plants.


6 comments:

fabulouspetite said...

I agree we need rain but not crazy one's. Have a great weekend.

joanne said...

wow, i don't really like the rain.. pero minsan kailangan din siya talaga.. hope your daughter had a goodnight's sleep..

ZaiZai said...

Enjoy the rain and the perfect bed weather! :) I'm scared of lightning and thunder too :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Sounds like a refreshing change. It's funny to say, but Seattle is actually in need of rain right now. SOOOOOOOOO hot here!
Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

anney said...

Dito paulan ulan pa rin. Pero buti na lang tapos na ang malakas na monsoon rain na nag cause ng baha. San di na maulit.

Unknown said...

i do enjoy the rain :) followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...