Friday, August 31, 2012

For Dinner

        Serve them while is hot. I was craving to eat this filipino food especially weather here is rainy. We're effected Isaac storm. since yesterday is thuderstorm, more rain and wind. Can be scary when is tornado next to your place too. Our neighbor broke roof shingle cause wind blow that hard, many trees are cut down from heavy rain and wind. I did called my Mother, ask what there weather condition cause I saw in news that tsunami, earthquake in the Philippines is also very bad. of course, I was worried for family and everyone. Help to Pray
              
Nilagang Baka

Beef Stew

Nilagang Baka, Beef stew with rice for Dinner. 

3 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Looks absolutely delicious. I like Filipino food too. My friend, who is from the Philippines, makes this chicken dish that just melts in my mouth.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

KULAPITOT said...

omg! love the nilagang baka sooo much :)

Unknown said...

this is making me hungry now!

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...