Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just Today

Hi Sunshine!

          I woke up very early as a usual at 3 O'clock in the morning. if it is contest, I won already huh:-).  True, when around also 3 o'clock in the afternoon  I feel begin sleepy and usually went sleep at 6 o'clock after watching a TV show.
          I doNe Quite a Lot of tHings today.  Farmer Market, Goodwill, cooking and cleaning.

                I went with My Mother-in-law to the Farmer Market. I haven't buy any but this is what I got from Mom. She shared to us the tiny Oranges, Peach, cucumber. They are so fresh and juicy.

I cooked Broccoli for my daughter. she ate it all. next time, I better  buy more of vegetable 

This Sweet Suage so juicy. I do like it with fried rice. A Filipino Styles sausage 


Here's few I found pants, blouse, shirt from goodwill store. My Husband back from long road trip: finally were at home together but Poor baby, He really exhausted  So, Night Night Everyone.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey! I think its great how your daugther loves vegetables :). I love your blog, it puts a smile on my face. I hope I will have a family as lovely as yours in the future =)

Love,
Jenny

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I refuse to get up at 3 a.m. You must be so tired.
Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

joanne said...

Nagutom ako sa longganisa, favorite ko yan! Good girl si baby, likes to eat veggies. You're an early morning person, that's cool! I'm nocturnal, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...