Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome Party

Hey Dear!

            I don't have sleep good at all last night.  I heard thunder,lightning plus our neighbor dog keep barking. So That, This morning I have to call in at work and get more sleep. I woke up at 9:30 A.m and made a lunch food for family. Anyway, The photo's I post is from yesterday-  Julie is one hosting this welcome for Queenie.
   Evelyn, Queenie Son, Queenie,Julie and Me- 
Of course, when is party is there also have a fun, food, chika's, Play for Kids- One of my friend so kind to introduce the  Mary-Kay product samples beauty.   I did try a couple of cleanser, mask and moisturizer. 
  

3 comments:

joanne said...

Sana nakatulog ka na ng mas mahimbing! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel well rested! And I like your blog a lot! Today was the first day I have ever visited!
p.s. I invite you to join "The beauty series" on my blog starting on August 15th. Nine posts long, it will feature guest posts, many pictures, and a giveaway.
Have a great day!
~Morgan

Unknown said...

Mary Kay products are good... although they are quite expensive... :)

hope you'll have a good night's sleep tonight... ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...